Armoured One located in Syracuse, NY is recruiting for a Jr. Account Manager. In this position, the Jr. Account Manager, under the direction of the Director of Sales, is responsible for estimating support for glass and field services, as well as assessment data entry support. In addition, this position will be responsible for the completion of site surveys per protocol for field service installations.
Armoured One’s goal is to deter, prevent, defend, and protect against an Active Shooter or deadly aggressive behavior incident with solutions that save lives.
Armoured One prides ourselves on using evidence-based strategies and proven techniques to offer the best solutions to protect against an active shooter attack.
• Support account management team with projects and initiatives.
• Create glass and film estimates per protocol.
• Order processing, Price Order creation and invoicing.
• Utilize Estimate Tracker for reporting.
• Utilize Google Drive and Google Stream for the file management and documentation.
• Communicate within the company regarding the product and job flow processes.
• Attend meetings within the department for planning, training, and client management.
• Provide information about products and services over the phone, via email, or in live chat.
• Arrange shipments and assist with claims and return process.
• Basic customer support via email and phone communications.
• Data entry support for assessments.
• Complete site surveys per company policy for field service installations.
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma/GED equivalent preferred.
• Previous experience in a customer service role preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
• Basic to Intermediate Excel skills and an ability to analyze and use critical thinking skills on a regular basis.
• Team player with ability to work collectively with others within the organization.
• Superb written and verbal communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients.
• Comfortable in a fast paced and fluid environment.
• Self-directed with the ability to be resourceful, plan and organize work.
• Sound judgment and excellent problem-solving skills.
• Displays positive attitudes and practices good work ethics reflecting the mission, vision, and goals of the company.
Employment subject to pre-employment background screening
On December 14th, 2012, a gunman shot 20 first-graders and six staff members at Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, Connecticut. The horrific crime shocked and saddened the nation.
Tom Czyz, a now retired Homicide Detective and SWAT team operator and his business partner, Tino Amodei, founded Armoured One in response to the Sandy Hook massacre. They brought together a team of experts in active shooter attacks from SWAT Team operators, elite military personnel, federal agents, and educators with the intention of protecting schools and preventing the loss of lives during mass shooting attacks. Armoured One then collaborated with teachers and school administrators to create a real solution for school attacks. Through this collaboration came the business and manufacturing of security film and glass as well as offering services in security assessments and training.
Software Powered by iCIMS